Je winkelwagen is leeg
Voor 15 uur besteld, vandaag verzonden.
On his new album, cellist Kian Soltani plays Dvorák's famous Cello Concerto and five arrangements of several other well-known pieces by the Czech composer (including Lasst mich allein, Songs My Mother Taught Me). He will be accompanied by the Staatskapelle Berlin conducted by Maestro Daniel Barenboim. For the other pieces (three of which were arranged by Kian Soltani himself), he is accompanied by six cellists of the Staatskapelle Berlin.
This is Soltani's second album on Deutsche Grammophon and is again the first recording of this Cello Concerto for the yellow label since 2002.
Antonín Dvorák 1841–1904
Concerto for Cello and Orchestra in B minor op. 104 (B191)
Konzert für Violoncello und Orchester h-Moll
1. Allegro 15:49
2. Adagio ma non troppo 12:06
3. Finale. Allegro moderato 13:10
Kian Soltani celloStaatskapelle BerlinDaniel Barenboim conductor
4. Lasst mich allein No. 1 from 4 Lieder op. 82 (B157) 4:25Leave me aloneArrangement for Solo Cello and Cello Ensemble: Kian SoltaniAndante
5. Goin’ Home after the Largo from Symphony No. 9 in E minor “From the New World” op. 95 (B178) 5:31Arrangement for Solo Cello and Cello Ensemble: Stephan Koncz
6. Songs My Mother Taught Me No. 4 from Gypsy Melodies op. 55 (B104) 2:32Als die alte Mutter mich noch lehrte singenArrangement for Solo Cello and Cello Ensemble: Kian SoltaniAndante con moto
7. Allegro moderato No. 1 from 4 Romantic Pieces op. 75 (B150) 2:56Arrangement for Solo Cello and Cello Ensemble: Kian Soltani
8. Silent Woods No. 5 from From the Bohemian Forest op. 68 (B133) 5:59
WaldesruheArrangement for Solo Cello and Cello Ensemble: Lothar Niefind & Gunter RibkeLento e molto cantabile
Kian Soltani solo celloCellists of the Staatskapelle BerlinOtto Tolonen double bass 
Be the first to receive the latest pre-orders, giveaways & deals in your mailbox.